Careers with Highland Products Group
Highland Products Group is always looking for good people. If you are seeking an exciting fun and challenging work environment then Highland Products Group is a great place to work. Our key functional areas include Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Accounting.
The following job opportunities are currently available at Highland:
Application Support Professional
Highland Products Group is the most comprehensive and fastest growing company focused exclusively on the market for commercial site furnishing. Our Boca Raton based company is seeking a Application Support Professional ready to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate excels under pressure, follows through on ideas, assignments, and open issues, and welcomes a challenging, fun and dynamic environment. This role reports directly to the Director of IT and Director of Marketing will be working at Highland’s headquarters in Boca Raton. **This is a full time position with benefits.**Show Job Details
- General Networking Skills in a Windows Server based Environment
- Experience using version control systems such as Subversion (SVN)
- Knowledge of web technologies including IIS, ASP, XHMTL, CSS, Photoshop
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service with good time management skills
- Search engine optimization
- Experience in developing web applications with rich client interfaces using AJAX, drag and drop, and other DOM Scripting techniques.
- Experience of Web Services (eg REST, SOAP, XML-RPC)
- Graphics (Photoshop, Flash)
- Answer and manage end-user trouble tickets
- Daily troubleshooting and debugging of web related issues
- Work with the programming and development team
- Testing / Q&A of websites
The Application Support Professional will be working at Highland’s headquarters in Boca Raton.
Please send Resume, Cover Letter and 3 References to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.